Position: US Recruitment Team Manager
Candidate is responsible for managing US recruitment business from off-shore processing center located @ Kurla.
1. Manage day to day recruitment operations.
2. Ensure the pricing is competitive and target revenue is achieved as per goal.
3. Has complete understanding of US recruitment operation.
4. Manage team members and their escalation.
5. Manages escalation from client and report to reporting manager for decision.
6. Ensure the team is able to achieve its target.
7. Monitor Process adherence and escalate deviation from time to time to reporting manager.
8. Track Leave and attendance of team members.
9. Identify gaps in the current process and initiate corrective action based on discussion with Manager.
10. Calls monitoring of team member and provide feedback.
11. Team Motivation and Recognition based on performance stack.
12. Provide training to existing/new team members on process, systems and soft skills.
13. Monitor Defined SLA and performance of the team.
14. Conduct performance review and feedback of team members as per defined process.
15. Open to work in shift.
1. Completed SSC from English medium high school
1. Total experience of 8 years in international BPO.
2. 6 year in US recruitment operations of which 2 years in team manager.
3. 2 years of team lead experience in managing team size 15 to 30.
4. 4 years’ experience in performing recruitment work in US.
CTC: upto 50K per month.
Shift Time: 9 hrs
Business Working Hour: 6:00 pm to 8:00 am
Thanks & regards,
Sr. HR Executive
DSM Infocom Pvt Ltd
Email ID: email@example.com